Bolivian Presidential Minister, Juan Ramón Quintana
La Paz, Feb 25 (RHC) Bolivian Presidential Minister, Juan Ramón Quintana, has denounced the simultaneous attacks by right-wing politicians with support from foreign governments and unscrupulous media outlets.
In an interview for the TV program Tres en Línea, Minister Quintana said that the opposition has been using increasingly sophisticated tactics that include the so-called soft coup, and others the US has used to destabilize Middle East countries.
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Cuba's new president ratifies continuity of revolutionary process begun in 1959
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4081
- today: 1591
- online: 139
- total: 4595898