Bolivian Presidential Minister, Juan Ramón Quintana
La Paz, Feb 25 (RHC) Bolivian Presidential Minister, Juan Ramón Quintana, has denounced the simultaneous attacks by right-wing politicians with support from foreign governments and unscrupulous media outlets.
In an interview for the TV program Tres en Línea, Minister Quintana said that the opposition has been using increasingly sophisticated tactics that include the so-called soft coup, and others the US has used to destabilize Middle East countries.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3174
- today: 2293
- online: 114
- total: 5046631