Bolivian Presidential Minister, Juan Ramón Quintana
La Paz, Feb 25 (RHC) Bolivian Presidential Minister, Juan Ramón Quintana, has denounced the simultaneous attacks by right-wing politicians with support from foreign governments and unscrupulous media outlets.
In an interview for the TV program Tres en Línea, Minister Quintana said that the opposition has been using increasingly sophisticated tactics that include the so-called soft coup, and others the US has used to destabilize Middle East countries.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 3095
- online: 198
- total: 3855919