La Paz, Feb 26 (RHC) Bolivian President Evo Morales ratified his existing cabinet, calling for more effective work to speed up the country's investment program and boost national industrialization.
In a televised address from Huaj-chilla, in the suburbs of La Paz, the President addressed the open cabinet meeting to discuss the outcome of the recent referendum.
President Morales said his Movement Towards Socialism Party (MAS) will neither hold elections nor will vote for a candidate to run in the next elections until 2018.
- RHC's special broadcast on the Cuban health system and the country's international health cooperation
- RHC's national and international news stories Feb.17
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's segment 'The Jazz Place'
- RHC's national and international news stories
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 8346
- today: 6553
- online: 167
- total: 7327105