La Paz, Feb 26 (RHC) Bolivian President Evo Morales ratified his existing cabinet, calling for more effective work to speed up the country's investment program and boost national industrialization.
In a televised address from Huaj-chilla, in the suburbs of La Paz, the President addressed the open cabinet meeting to discuss the outcome of the recent referendum.
President Morales said his Movement Towards Socialism Party (MAS) will neither hold elections nor will vote for a candidate to run in the next elections until 2018.
- RHC's national and international news stories
- NOTES ON THE REVOLUTION / Column 7
- Attacks on Saudi Arabia sparks tension in the Middle East
- RHC's national and international news stories Sept. 17
- Havana to host Anti-imperialist Meeting of Solidarity, for Democracy and against Neoliberalism
- RHC's program 'Connecting the dots'
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3981
- today: 2911
- online: 162
- total: 6374954