Wichita, February 26 (RHC)-- In the U.S. state of Kansas, a man killed three people at a manufacturing plant Thursday in a shooting spree that also left 14 people wounded.
Authorities say suspected shooter Cedric Ford drove around firing on people on his way to his work place, Excel Industries. The shooter was killed by police.
This latest shooting incident comes less than a week after six people were killed and two injured in Michigan when an Uber driver went on a four-hour-long shooting rampage, opening fire on people seemingly at random.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3635
- today: 2812
- online: 155
- total: 5040342