Havana, February 29 (RHC-AGENCIES)--The Colombian government and the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia- People's Army FARC-EP will resume peace talks in Cuba on Wednesday, the government of President Juan Manuel Santos announced on Sunday.
The two delegations have also agreed to protocols for visits to Colombia by FARC representatives to explain to the guerrilla group's troops the consensus on peace reached so far with the government.
After reconciling positions on some important issues, FARC members are now focused on defining the terms of the bilateral ceasefire, the surrender of weapons and the militants’ demobilization and reintegration into society.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 809
- online: 116
- total: 6623700