United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon
United Nations, February 29 (RHC)-- United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon has condemned Saudi Arabia for defying calls to halt airstrikes on Yemen, following a recent air attack that killed dozens of civilians in a market.
The UN said in a statement on Monday that Ban "strongly condemns the apparent airstrike" that killed 32 civilians and injured 41 others in Khaleq market in northeastern Sanaa on Sunday.
The latest airstrike damaged a mosque and several houses in the Razih district of Sa'ada province.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 1664
- online: 209
- total: 4084387