Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov
Moscow, February 29 (RHC)-- Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov on Sunday said the fight against terrorism should be conducted through joint international efforts, and that double standards, selfish ambitions, and disputes need to be set aside.
Lavrov said terrorism can only be confronted through the joint efforts of the international community. The top Russian diplomat called on the United Nations to play the role of a central coordinator in the anti-terror efforts.
Lavrov added that it's necessary to put aside disagreements and preconditions, and become united in order to defeat the Daesh terrorists whom he said have challenged human civilization.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 3877
- online: 200
- total: 3856701