Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov
Moscow, February 29 (RHC)-- Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov on Sunday said the fight against terrorism should be conducted through joint international efforts, and that double standards, selfish ambitions, and disputes need to be set aside.
Lavrov said terrorism can only be confronted through the joint efforts of the international community. The top Russian diplomat called on the United Nations to play the role of a central coordinator in the anti-terror efforts.
Lavrov added that it's necessary to put aside disagreements and preconditions, and become united in order to defeat the Daesh terrorists whom he said have challenged human civilization.
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Cubans living abroad will have a say in writing Constitution
- Manuel Zelaya: We are here to defend regional peoples, their conquests and their rights
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3625
- today: 2763
- online: 147
- total: 5033034