Washington, March 1 (RHC)-- In the U.S., it's "Super Tuesday" -- one of the most important days of voting in primaries and caucuses in the 2016 presidential campaign.
Republicans and Democrats are going to the polls in 11 states, with nearly a quarter of all party delegates at stake.
Recent polls show billionaire Donald Trump could win at least eight of the 11 states, pushing him well ahead of his rivals.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3010
- today: 1951
- online: 123
- total: 5863724