Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa
El Oro, Ecuador, Mar 1 (RHC) Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa spoke on his government's macroeconomic efforts to deal with the adverse world financial situation, the oil slump and the subsequent appreciation of the US Dollar.
At the inauguration of a highway in El Oro Province, Correa said they cut 3,200 billion dollars from the national budget investment programs in 2015, without rising prices on such basic services as electricity, gas or gasoline.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3618
- today: 1896
- online: 217
- total: 4109624