Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa
El Oro, Ecuador, Mar 1 (RHC) Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa spoke on his government's macroeconomic efforts to deal with the adverse world financial situation, the oil slump and the subsequent appreciation of the US Dollar.
At the inauguration of a highway in El Oro Province, Correa said they cut 3,200 billion dollars from the national budget investment programs in 2015, without rising prices on such basic services as electricity, gas or gasoline.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 807
- online: 96
- total: 4474487