Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa
El Oro, Ecuador, Mar 1 (RHC) Ecuadorian President Rafael Correa spoke on his government's macroeconomic efforts to deal with the adverse world financial situation, the oil slump and the subsequent appreciation of the US Dollar.
At the inauguration of a highway in El Oro Province, Correa said they cut 3,200 billion dollars from the national budget investment programs in 2015, without rising prices on such basic services as electricity, gas or gasoline.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3453
- today: 3340
- online: 111
- total: 4949637