Gaza City, March 1 (RHC)-- Israel has abducted more than a dozen Palestinians in the occupied West Bank and in the Gaza strip as part of its increasing crackdown on the residents of the two enclaves.
Israel's military announced Monday that its forces arrested two brothers on charges of carrying out gun attacks on Israeli settlers and troops in the occupied city of Hebron over the past months. A statement claimed that the two were involved in an attack on November 6 on Israeli settlers near the Ibrahimi Mosque in Hebron.
Officials in the Gaza strip also reported multiple arrests in the enclave in the course of the past 24 hours.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4844
- today: 1005
- online: 292
- total: 6753230