Venezuelan Foreign Minister Delcy Rodriguez
Caracas, Mar 1 (RHC) Venezuelan Foreign Minister Delcy Rodriguez, traveled to Geneva to brief the international community on her country's achievements in human rights.
Delcy Rodríguez said she will explain the National Plan on Human Rights which President Nicolas Maduro signed last February 27th, in defense of the victims of the violence that rocked the country in 2014.
The Foreign Minister said this plan will also protect the people from new right-wing attacks.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- U.S. medical student says coming back to study in Cuba allowed him to reconnect with his roots
- Migration and defense: main points in European elections
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2471
- today: 2101
- online: 141
- total: 5939395