Caracas, Mar 4 (RHC) Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro recalled today the legacy of late President Hugo Chavez, on the third anniversary of his death, to be marked on March 5th.
Maduro called on Venezuelan social forces to fulfill the tasks Chavez outlined for the nation before leaving for medical treatment in Cuba.
Rallies, cultural and sports events and military parades are some of the activities programmed to honor the late Socialist head of state, plus children's and religious events to run from March 5th to 15th at Cuartel de la Montaña, in addition to forums involving social movements and high-ranking government delegations from across the region.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 3007
- online: 127
- total: 4837660