Caracas, Mar 4 (RHC) Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro recalled today the legacy of late President Hugo Chavez, on the third anniversary of his death, to be marked on March 5th.
Maduro called on Venezuelan social forces to fulfill the tasks Chavez outlined for the nation before leaving for medical treatment in Cuba.
Rallies, cultural and sports events and military parades are some of the activities programmed to honor the late Socialist head of state, plus children's and religious events to run from March 5th to 15th at Cuartel de la Montaña, in addition to forums involving social movements and high-ranking government delegations from across the region.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 358
- online: 182
- total: 4087558