Caracas, march 4 (RHC)-- Venezuelan Foreign Minister Delcy Rodriguez strongly rejected statements by President Barack Obama, who renewed an executive order issued last March that declares Venezuela “an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the U.S.”
The top Venezuelan diplomat read an official declaration on Friday condemning what she called a “double standard attitude” by Washington, adding that the decree is a violation of the UN Charter and that such actions seek to break the unity of the Venezuelan people.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 3095
- online: 198
- total: 3855919