Bogota, March 7 (RHC)-- Representatives of Colombian Indigenous and Black communities are discussing Monday the proposals of the peace talks in Havana to reach an agreement and submit it to delegations at the ongoing peace negotiations between the government of President Juan Manuel Santos and the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia-People's Army (FARC-EP).
El Espectador daily said both groups have joined to voice their concerns and viewpoints on the issues under debate between the government and the FARC-EP, to include ethnic concerns in the final peace agreement.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3643
- today: 2416
- online: 100
- total: 6070880