Managua, Mar 8 (RHC) Nicaragua's Network of Intellectuals and Artists in Defense of Humanity has urged U.S. President Barack Obama to override the decree that declares Venezuela a threat to US National Security.
In a communique circulated in Managua, the signatories recall that US President Barack Obama has decided to extend the decree for another twelve months, ignoring global demands to repeal the executive order issued in March 2015.
The Nicaraguan intellectuals have urged the U.S. to stop harassing and attacking the government and people of Venezuela, saying Washington's policy incites right-wing violence.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 2219
- online: 216
- total: 3836189