Caracas, Mar 8 (RHC) Thousands of women marched Tuesday in Venezuela to celebrate the legacy of Bolivarian leader, the late Hugo Chavez, as part of the events marking the third anniversary of his death, on March 5th, 2013.
Diosdado Cabello, Vice President of the Socialist United Party of Venezuela, said that Chavez is more alive than ever in the streets of Venezuela.
Cabello thanked the heads of state, and high-ranking delegations from Latin America and the Caribbean for participating in the events to honor Hugo Chavez, running through March 15.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4355
- today: 2864
- online: 128
- total: 6634611