Caracas, Mar 8 (RHC) Thousands of women marched Tuesday in Venezuela to celebrate the legacy of Bolivarian leader, the late Hugo Chavez, as part of the events marking the third anniversary of his death, on March 5th, 2013.
Diosdado Cabello, Vice President of the Socialist United Party of Venezuela, said that Chavez is more alive than ever in the streets of Venezuela.
Cabello thanked the heads of state, and high-ranking delegations from Latin America and the Caribbean for participating in the events to honor Hugo Chavez, running through March 15.
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Havana to Host 20th Habanos Festival
- RHC's Segment 'Focus on Africa'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Esperanto Congress wraps up in Havana
- Perucho lives in the soul of the Cuban nation
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4558
- today: 1268
- online: 101
- total: 4358109