Caracas, Mar 8 (RHC) Thousands of women marched Tuesday in Venezuela to celebrate the legacy of Bolivarian leader, the late Hugo Chavez, as part of the events marking the third anniversary of his death, on March 5th, 2013.
Diosdado Cabello, Vice President of the Socialist United Party of Venezuela, said that Chavez is more alive than ever in the streets of Venezuela.
Cabello thanked the heads of state, and high-ranking delegations from Latin America and the Caribbean for participating in the events to honor Hugo Chavez, running through March 15.
- Prime Minister Ralph Gonsalves on Fidel Castro
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Nicaraguan University Grants Posthumous Honorary Doctorate to Fidel Castro
- New Elections in Germany?
- Cuba Says EU Sanctions Are Foreign Interference in Venezuela
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4687
- today: 4735
- online: 202
- total: 4007815