Caracas, Mar 8 (RHC) Thousands of women marched Tuesday in Venezuela to celebrate the legacy of Bolivarian leader, the late Hugo Chavez, as part of the events marking the third anniversary of his death, on March 5th, 2013.
Diosdado Cabello, Vice President of the Socialist United Party of Venezuela, said that Chavez is more alive than ever in the streets of Venezuela.
Cabello thanked the heads of state, and high-ranking delegations from Latin America and the Caribbean for participating in the events to honor Hugo Chavez, running through March 15.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3486
- today: 2852
- online: 96
- total: 5420398