Venezuelan Foreign Minister Delcy Rodríguez
Caracas, Mar 9 (RHC) Venezuelan Foreign Minister Delcy Rodríguez lashed out at US President Barack Obama for extending the decree against her country, which it defines as an unusual and extraordinary threat to US national security and foreign policy.
During a march in Caracas, on International Women's Day, Delcy Rodríguez assured that her country is a territory of peace, and called on Obama to listen to the demands of the government and people of Venezuela to end the aggressions against that nation.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 2790
- online: 208
- total: 3855614