Buenos Aires, Mar 10 (RHC) The Front for Victory party in the House of Deputies, proposed consulting the people about the government of Mauricio Macri paying vulture funds, with which the executive pledges to down pay huge sums that create a heavy debt for Argentina.
Party Leader Héctor Larralde tolde the media in Buenos Aires that the Front for Victory will propose a new bill on the matter, since becoming a debtor again is NOT practical.
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3210
- today: 943
- online: 100
- total: 5941447