Buenos Aires, Mar 10 (RHC) The Front for Victory party in the House of Deputies, proposed consulting the people about the government of Mauricio Macri paying vulture funds, with which the executive pledges to down pay huge sums that create a heavy debt for Argentina.
Party Leader Héctor Larralde tolde the media in Buenos Aires that the Front for Victory will propose a new bill on the matter, since becoming a debtor again is NOT practical.
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The British government erupts in flames
- Cuban president meets with Belize's prime minister
- Bolivian ambassador: division among regional countries only serves the imperialist, hegemonic interests of the United States
- Foreign minister: protecting the interests, well-being and personal integrity of Cubans will continue to be priorities of our country’s foreign policy
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3445
- today: 629
- online: 126
- total: 5545053