Buenos Aires, Mar 10 (RHC) The Front for Victory party in the House of Deputies, proposed consulting the people about the government of Mauricio Macri paying vulture funds, with which the executive pledges to down pay huge sums that create a heavy debt for Argentina.
Party Leader Héctor Larralde tolde the media in Buenos Aires that the Front for Victory will propose a new bill on the matter, since becoming a debtor again is NOT practical.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3450
- today: 3143
- online: 170
- total: 5758967