Paris, March 10 (RHC)-- In France, thousands of people have taken to the streets to protest the French government’s proposed labor reforms, which would lengthen the French work week and make it easier for bosses to fire employees.
Despite heavy rain, students and unions flooded Paris’ streets Wednesday. Students also barricaded dozens of schools. The protest coincided with a rail strike, which shut down two-thirds of all trains in the French capital.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4363
- today: 3768
- online: 251
- total: 4095331