Paris, March 10 (RHC)-- In France, thousands of people have taken to the streets to protest the French government’s proposed labor reforms, which would lengthen the French work week and make it easier for bosses to fire employees.
Despite heavy rain, students and unions flooded Paris’ streets Wednesday. Students also barricaded dozens of schools. The protest coincided with a rail strike, which shut down two-thirds of all trains in the French capital.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3645
- today: 651
- online: 95
- total: 6041483