Washington, March 11 (RHC)-- The U.S. Is reportedly weighing military options, including air raids, in Libya which has been engulfed in violence since Muammar Gaddafi was ousted after NATO and U.S. airstrikes five years ago, The New York Times reports.
The Pentagon and the highly secretive Joint Special Operations Command have reportedly provided the White House with “the most detailed set of military options yet” in Libya.
The plan includes potential airstrikes on Daesh training camps, command centers, munitions depots and other militant targets in four areas of Libya.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 951
- online: 170
- total: 3857812