Washington, March 11 (RHC)-- The U.S. Is reportedly weighing military options, including air raids, in Libya which has been engulfed in violence since Muammar Gaddafi was ousted after NATO and U.S. airstrikes five years ago, The New York Times reports.
The Pentagon and the highly secretive Joint Special Operations Command have reportedly provided the White House with “the most detailed set of military options yet” in Libya.
The plan includes potential airstrikes on Daesh training camps, command centers, munitions depots and other militant targets in four areas of Libya.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 818
- online: 111
- total: 4932591