Washington, March 11 (RHC)-- The U.S. Is reportedly weighing military options, including air raids, in Libya which has been engulfed in violence since Muammar Gaddafi was ousted after NATO and U.S. airstrikes five years ago, The New York Times reports.
The Pentagon and the highly secretive Joint Special Operations Command have reportedly provided the White House with “the most detailed set of military options yet” in Libya.
The plan includes potential airstrikes on Daesh training camps, command centers, munitions depots and other militant targets in four areas of Libya.
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Cuba Celebrates National Science Day
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4318
- today: 4777
- online: 197
- total: 4216059