Washington, March 11 (RHC)-- The U.S. Is reportedly weighing military options, including air raids, in Libya which has been engulfed in violence since Muammar Gaddafi was ousted after NATO and U.S. airstrikes five years ago, The New York Times reports.
The Pentagon and the highly secretive Joint Special Operations Command have reportedly provided the White House with “the most detailed set of military options yet” in Libya.
The plan includes potential airstrikes on Daesh training camps, command centers, munitions depots and other militant targets in four areas of Libya.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3491
- today: 628
- online: 101
- total: 4466605