Venezuelan Legislators Explain in Ecuador the Repercussions of the Amnesty Law the Opposition Proposes
Quito, Mar 11 (RHC) Members of the Venezuelan National Assembly and the Committee of victims of the right-wing disturbances participated Friday in a conference in Ecuador, titled 'Amnesty vs. Justice in Venezuela'.
The Venezuelan visitors, among them PSUV lawmaker Jorge Pérez, spoke about the repercussions of the Amnesty bill the opposition has proposed in Parliament.
The bill the majority of right wing Mesa de Unidad Democrática approved in a first round of votes, absolves the participants in the coup of 2002 against late President Hugo Chavez, and in the violence of 2014, that left 43 dead.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 4137
- online: 184
- total: 3852750