Beijing, March 15 (RHC-Xinhua) -- Russia's withdrawal of military forces from Syria will help keep parties at the table to find a solution to the Syria issue through negotiations, China's Foreign Ministry said Tuesday
"China believe the decision will send a positive signal to the international community, especially the disputing parties in Syria, and will push them towards solving the Syrian issue through dialogue and negotiation," Foreign Ministry spokesperson Lu Kang told a regular press conference.
The Russian defence ministry said on Tuesday that Russia had started the withdrawal, after President Vladimir Putin announced it on Monday.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2961
- today: 1247
- online: 119
- total: 5048546