Beijing, March 15 (RHC-Xinhua) -- Russia's withdrawal of military forces from Syria will help keep parties at the table to find a solution to the Syria issue through negotiations, China's Foreign Ministry said Tuesday
"China believe the decision will send a positive signal to the international community, especially the disputing parties in Syria, and will push them towards solving the Syrian issue through dialogue and negotiation," Foreign Ministry spokesperson Lu Kang told a regular press conference.
The Russian defence ministry said on Tuesday that Russia had started the withdrawal, after President Vladimir Putin announced it on Monday.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 2092
- online: 126
- total: 4461093