Beijing, March 15 (RHC-Xinhua) -- Russia's withdrawal of military forces from Syria will help keep parties at the table to find a solution to the Syria issue through negotiations, China's Foreign Ministry said Tuesday
"China believe the decision will send a positive signal to the international community, especially the disputing parties in Syria, and will push them towards solving the Syrian issue through dialogue and negotiation," Foreign Ministry spokesperson Lu Kang told a regular press conference.
The Russian defence ministry said on Tuesday that Russia had started the withdrawal, after President Vladimir Putin announced it on Monday.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1429
- online: 161
- total: 3854253