Argentina's president Mauricio Macri
Buenos Aires, Mar 17 (RHC) Judge Sebastian Casanello is seeking to sue Argentina President, Mauricio Macri, because of the deal he made in New York with international loaners on the payment of vulture funds, bypassing the congressional debates.
Casanello asked the government for copies of the documents and prints of every move linked to the negotiations President Macri made.
The Judge coincided with the verdict of Prosecutor Federico Delgado, that led the legal investigations against Macri, senators and representatives for allegedly drafting or for participating in arrangements with vulture funds.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 1142
- online: 99
- total: 4470889