Argentina's president Mauricio Macri
Buenos Aires, Mar 17 (RHC) Judge Sebastian Casanello is seeking to sue Argentina President, Mauricio Macri, because of the deal he made in New York with international loaners on the payment of vulture funds, bypassing the congressional debates.
Casanello asked the government for copies of the documents and prints of every move linked to the negotiations President Macri made.
The Judge coincided with the verdict of Prosecutor Federico Delgado, that led the legal investigations against Macri, senators and representatives for allegedly drafting or for participating in arrangements with vulture funds.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3643
- today: 1263
- online: 140
- total: 6069727