Argentina's president Mauricio Macri
Buenos Aires, Mar 17 (RHC) Judge Sebastian Casanello is seeking to sue Argentina President, Mauricio Macri, because of the deal he made in New York with international loaners on the payment of vulture funds, bypassing the congressional debates.
Casanello asked the government for copies of the documents and prints of every move linked to the negotiations President Macri made.
The Judge coincided with the verdict of Prosecutor Federico Delgado, that led the legal investigations against Macri, senators and representatives for allegedly drafting or for participating in arrangements with vulture funds.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 2571
- online: 183
- total: 6625462