Brasilia, Mar 18 (RHC) More than 60 popular movements, unions and left wing sectors march today in Brazil in defense of democracy and the social rights of the workers.
In recent address, the Workers' Party national leader, Rui Falcao, called to fill in the streets of Brazil to defend democracy, and demand changes in the economic policy and to protest every coup attempts.
Frente Brasil Popular convenes this first day of demonstrations amid a distressed political backdrop of growing divergences between the Executive power and the Judiciary., and convened a second demonstration for March 31st.
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3453
- today: 2308
- online: 124
- total: 4948605