Brasilia, Mar 18 (RHC) More than 60 popular movements, unions and left wing sectors march today in Brazil in defense of democracy and the social rights of the workers.
In a recent address, the Workers' Party national leader, Rui Falcao, called to fill in the streets of Brazil to defend democracy, and demand changes to the economic policy and to protest any other coup attempt.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 361
- online: 180
- total: 4087561