Brasilia, Mar 18 (RHC) More than 60 popular movements, unions and left wing sectors march today in Brazil in defense of democracy and the social rights of the workers.
In a recent address, the Workers' Party national leader, Rui Falcao, called to fill in the streets of Brazil to defend democracy, and demand changes to the economic policy and to protest any other coup attempt.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 2253
- online: 115
- total: 4380239