Buenos Aires, Mar 21 (RHC) Argentinian MP Máximo Kirchner said ex President Cristina Fernandez is a target of judiciary and political persecution to smear her image as head of state.
The son of ex presidents Nestor Kirchner and Cristina Fernandez, lambasts the Peronists who agree with paying the vulture funds, that means tying Argentina to foreign debts again.
Máximo Kirchner said the government of President Mauricio Macri is trying to build a facade to explain to the people the Neoliberal policy he is leading.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3491
- today: 3630
- online: 127
- total: 4469607