Buenos Aires, Mar 21 (RHC) Argentinian MP Máximo Kirchner said ex President Cristina Fernandez is a target of judiciary and political persecution to smear her image as head of state.
The son of ex presidents Nestor Kirchner and Cristina Fernandez, lambasts the Peronists who agree with paying the vulture funds, that means tying Argentina to foreign debts again.
Máximo Kirchner said the government of President Mauricio Macri is trying to build a facade to explain to the people the Neoliberal policy he is leading.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3303
- today: 868
- online: 114
- total: 5434770