Damascus, Mar 30 (RHC) The President of Syria, Bashar al Assad, thanked the support message of UN Secretary General, Ban Ki-moon, o the recent liberation of Palmyra from the occupation of the terrorist group Islamic State.
In letter addressed to the UN leader, Al Assad calls for greater UN support and cooperation in the reconstruction of that city, that is a world heritage site since 1980.
“This is the perfect moment to accelerate the collective war on terrorism,” stressed Bashar al Assad, as he reiterated Syria's disposition to cooperate with every sincere and honest effort for this purpose.
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel receives WHO and PAHO directors
- U.S. activist: Unity, the most important five-letter word in the Cuban Revolution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- WHO director-general: Cuba is an example for many countries
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4121
- today: 1809
- online: 106
- total: 4610735