Damascus, Mar 30 (RHC) The President of Syria, Bashar al Assad, thanked the support message of UN Secretary General, Ban Ki-moon, o the recent liberation of Palmyra from the occupation of the terrorist group Islamic State.
In letter addressed to the UN leader, Al Assad calls for greater UN support and cooperation in the reconstruction of that city, that is a world heritage site since 1980.
“This is the perfect moment to accelerate the collective war on terrorism,” stressed Bashar al Assad, as he reiterated Syria's disposition to cooperate with every sincere and honest effort for this purpose.
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez Confirms Cuba's Solidarity with Venezuela
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Norwegians Tell Mr. Trump: "No, Thanks!"
- RHC's Segment 'Focus on Africa'
- Candidates for National and Provincial Assemblies Nominated in Cuba
- Cuba and the U.S. Exchange on Combat against Illicit Drug Trafficking
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4612
- today: 337
- online: 103
- total: 4246238