London, April 5 (RHC-teleSUR), -- The Islamic State group released a video on Tuesday suggesting it may carry out further attacks in the West, naming London, Berlin and Rome as possible targets.
"If it was Paris yesterday, and today Brussels, Allah knows where it will be tomorrow. Maybe it will be in London or Berlin or Rome," said a member of the group in English. The video showed footage of the aftermath of previous attacks, as well as images of the House of Commons in London and Rome's Colosseum.
The Islamic State group claimed responsibility for bombings that killed 31 people in Brussels in March and attacks in Paris last November that killed 130.
The terror faction also attacked Syrian army troops with mustard gas in an offensive against a Syrian military airport in the eastern province of Deir Ezzor that borders Iraq, state media said on late Monday.
Syrian state media did not disclose how many casualties were sustained in the latest drive by the hardline fundamentalist Sunni militants to capture the heavily defended airport located south of Deir Ezzor city, whose main neighborhoods are under the militants' control.
- Academic says denial of entry visas to Cuban scholars to participate in LASA Congress in the US was politically motivated
- Cuban top leaders meet with visiting North Korean Worker´s Party vice president
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: ALBA members must join forces to prevent a new imperialist military adventure in our region
- ALBA-TCP Political Council concerned about actions against regional peace and security
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3318
- today: 2394
- online: 139
- total: 5956000