Tegucigalpa, Apr 6 (RHC) A group of women of the Lenca ethnia chained themselves together to protest at Honduras Police Offices, in Tegucigalpa, in demand for justice for murdered indigenous leader and ecologist Berta Cáceres.
During the picketing, the daughter of the murdered social activist, called on the authorities to throw light on her mother's homicide which she considers intimidation, and an attempt to bring down the Civic Council of Indigenous and Popular Organizations and derail the defense of the rights of these people in Honduras.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3116
- today: 385
- online: 114
- total: 6037572