Tegucigalpa, Apr 6 (RHC) A group of women of the Lenca ethnia chained themselves together to protest at Honduras Police Offices, in Tegucigalpa, in demand for justice for murdered indigenous leader and ecologist Berta Cáceres.
During the picketing, the daughter of the murdered social activist, called on the authorities to throw light on her mother's homicide which she considers intimidation, and an attempt to bring down the Civic Council of Indigenous and Popular Organizations and derail the defense of the rights of these people in Honduras.
- Diaz-Canel meets with Cuban artists back from the US
- Who is Todd Robinson?
- Political activist says blood of Posada Carriles' victims in U.S. government's hands
- Incredible: Mexico rejects results of Venezuelan presidential election
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Maduro's victory symbolizes his people's determination to not allow a capitalist rebirth in Venezuela
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4609
- today: 3988
- online: 112
- total: 4730307