Tegucigalpa, Apr 6 (RHC) A group of women of the Lenca ethnia chained themselves together to protest at Honduras Police Offices, in Tegucigalpa, in demand for justice for murdered indigenous leader and ecologist Berta Cáceres.
During the picketing, the daughter of the murdered social activist, called on the authorities to throw light on her mother's homicide which she considers intimidation, and an attempt to bring down the Civic Council of Indigenous and Popular Organizations and derail the defense of the rights of these people in Honduras.
- Victor Gaute-Cuba denounces the United States for adopting measures aimed at hindering everyday life in the Caribbean state
- Frei Betto: I believe the socialist project clearly corresponds to what Martí said when he spoke of Motherland as Humanity
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #61
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT
- Visit Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10109
- today: 3721
- online: 127
- total: 7086814