Tegucigalpa, Apr 6 (RHC) A group of women of the Lenca ethnia chained themselves together to protest at Honduras Police Offices, in Tegucigalpa, in demand for justice for murdered indigenous leader and ecologist Berta Cáceres.
During the picketing, the daughter of the murdered social activist, called on the authorities to throw light on her mother's homicide which she considers intimidation, and an attempt to bring down the Civic Council of Indigenous and Popular Organizations and derail the defense of the rights of these people in Honduras.
- Cuban president reviews key investments in the Mariel Special Development Zone
- Washington's infamous record of twisting the truth to achieve its aims
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Trumpt will face his own demons this coming February
- Cuban president: 'we cannot underestimate our historical adversaries'
- Celia Sánchez, a fearless revolutionary
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3171
- today: 3008
- online: 140
- total: 5537561