La Paz, Apr 8 (RHC-PL) Bolivian President Evo Morales said the government of the United States sent experts in social networks to interfere with the referendum held in the South American country on February 21st.
At a social event held in Santa Cruz Department, Morales said that Washington sent its specialists, of South American origin, who entered Bolivia through neighboring countries, to conspire against the referendum through the social networks.
Morales stressed that the process of changes his government started in 2006 is unstoppable. He added: “We will continue the democratic and cultural revolution.”
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2955
- today: 991
- online: 92
- total: 4827777