La Paz, Apr 8 (RHC-PL) Bolivian President Evo Morales said the government of the United States sent experts in social networks to interfere with the referendum held in the South American country on February 21st.
At a social event held in Santa Cruz Department, Morales said that Washington sent its specialists, of South American origin, who entered Bolivia through neighboring countries, to conspire against the referendum through the social networks.
Morales stressed that the process of changes his government started in 2006 is unstoppable. He added: “We will continue the democratic and cultural revolution.”
- Cuban president rejects U.S. interference
- Cuban scholar: the Trump administration will fail because they do not understand Cuba's reality
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- In Brazil, weapons may be freely used
- Cuba warns Title III of Helms-Burton would violate international law and trade norms
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3346
- today: 2142
- online: 165
- total: 5553258