La Paz, Apr 8 (RHC-PL) Bolivian President Evo Morales said the government of the United States sent experts in social networks to interfere with the referendum held in the South American country on February 21st.
At a social event held in Santa Cruz Department, Morales said that Washington sent its specialists, of South American origin, who entered Bolivia through neighboring countries, to conspire against the referendum through the social networks.
Morales stressed that the process of changes his government started in 2006 is unstoppable. He added: “We will continue the democratic and cultural revolution.”
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3898
- today: 2455
- online: 132
- total: 5240887