La Paz, Apr 8 (RHC-PL) Bolivian President Evo Morales said the government of the United States sent experts in social networks to interfere with the referendum held in the South American country on February 21st.
At a social event held in Santa Cruz Department, Morales said that Washington sent its specialists, of South American origin, who entered Bolivia through neighboring countries, to conspire against the referendum through the social networks.
Morales stressed that the process of changes his government started in 2006 is unstoppable. He added: “We will continue the democratic and cultural revolution.”
- RHC's program 'Connecting the Dots'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba condemns U.S. blockade at UN Human Rights Council
- Frei Betto affirms Cuba is the only country in the region that guarantees its population the rights to food, health, education
- Cuba & Puerto Rico are two wings of the same bird
- Cuban diplomat calls New Constitution a paradigm guaranteeing full enjoyment of all human rights by all Cubans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 8873
- today: 6050
- online: 185
- total: 7387493