La Paz, Apr 8 (RHC-PL) Bolivian President Evo Morales said the government of the United States sent experts in social networks to interfere with the referendum held in the South American country on February 21st.
At a social event held in Santa Cruz Department, Morales said that Washington sent its specialists, of South American origin, who entered Bolivia through neighboring countries, to conspire against the referendum through the social networks.
Morales stressed that the process of changes his government started in 2006 is unstoppable. He added: “We will continue the democratic and cultural revolution.”
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2951
- today: 2715
- online: 150
- total: 6063793