Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro
Caracas, April 15 (RHC)-- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has condemned draft legislation being proposed by right-wing deputies of the National Assembly, which intends to take away the housing from people, built over the past 17 years of the Bolivarian Revolution.
At a rally in front of Miraflores Palace in Caracas, Maduro told a huge crowd that the legislation will put 1,586,000 houses in the hands of private bankers and housing developers.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2531
- today: 3213
- online: 134
- total: 4927516