Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro
Caracas, April 15 (RHC)-- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has condemned draft legislation being proposed by right-wing deputies of the National Assembly, which intends to take away the housing from people, built over the past 17 years of the Bolivarian Revolution.
At a rally in front of Miraflores Palace in Caracas, Maduro told a huge crowd that the legislation will put 1,586,000 houses in the hands of private bankers and housing developers.
- Ambassador: “Bolivia is the Consecration of Indigenous People's Dream of Liberation, Decolonization”
- Second Stage of General Elections Underway in Cuba
- Israel Throws New Challenge to the International Community
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4812
- today: 4362
- online: 217
- total: 4220456