Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro
Caracas, April 15 (RHC)-- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has condemned draft legislation being proposed by right-wing deputies of the National Assembly, which intends to take away the housing from people, built over the past 17 years of the Bolivarian Revolution.
At a rally in front of Miraflores Palace in Caracas, Maduro told a huge crowd that the legislation will put 1,586,000 houses in the hands of private bankers and housing developers.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 74
- online: 74
- total: 3856935