Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro
Caracas, April 15 (RHC)-- Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has condemned draft legislation being proposed by right-wing deputies of the National Assembly, which intends to take away the housing from people, built over the past 17 years of the Bolivarian Revolution.
At a rally in front of Miraflores Palace in Caracas, Maduro told a huge crowd that the legislation will put 1,586,000 houses in the hands of private bankers and housing developers.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3491
- today: 1481
- online: 137
- total: 4467458