Brasilia, Apr 19 (RHC-PL)-- The President of Brazil, Dilma Rousseff, voiced her indignation with the Chamber of Deputies’ maneuver to approve a request of political trial against her, saying that it was just marking the beginning of a long fight for democracy.
Dilma Rousseff said she is on the right side of history, and that she had enough high spirits, strength and courage to stand up to the injustice.
Rousseff said she saw the statements made at the Chamber of Deputies and that there was never a debate on any alleged crime she may have committed, which could be the only basis under which to judge her, as established by the Constitution.
- The nuclear phantom flies again
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with foreign ministry officials
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Aragón Orchestra)
- U.S. Congressional Delegation Visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4641
- today: 2216
- online: 141
- total: 4363698