Brasilia, Apr 19 (RHC-PL)-- The President of Brazil, Dilma Rousseff, voiced her indignation with the Chamber of Deputies’ maneuver to approve a request of political trial against her, saying that it was just marking the beginning of a long fight for democracy.
Dilma Rousseff said she is on the right side of history, and that she had enough high spirits, strength and courage to stand up to the injustice.
Rousseff said she saw the statements made at the Chamber of Deputies and that there was never a debate on any alleged crime she may have committed, which could be the only basis under which to judge her, as established by the Constitution.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 2548
- online: 160
- total: 3855372