Quito, Apr 19 (RHC-PL)-- The number of people killed in the 7.8 magnitude earthquake that devastated northwestern Ecuador on Saturday has risen to 413 according to a report by the country’s Security Coordination Ministry.
The report says 409 search and rescue experts from Cuba, Venezuela, Colombia, Chile, Peru, El Salvador and Mexico work alongside 609 Ecuadorian firefighters, mostly in the hard-hit cities of Manta, Portoviejo and Pedernales.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4164
- today: 768
- online: 106
- total: 4482521