Quito, April 30 (RHC-PL), -- President of Ecuador, Rafael Correa, has urged his followers on May 1st to help revive the economy of the territories affected by the earthquake.
According to Correa, instead of marching on Sunday May 1, members of the government, PAIS Alliance and the United Workers Federation, among other organizations have decided to go to Esmeraldas and Manabi with their families.
These were the provinces most affected by the 7.8 magnitude earthquake that has so far left 659 dead, more than 4.000 injured, 40 missing and 29,067 homeless.
Correa urged to reach these territories where people are trying to rebuild their lives after the tragedy.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3116
- today: 2057
- online: 126
- total: 6039244