Pretoria, May 2 (PL/RHC) South Africa readies for one of the greatest events in Africa’s tourism market, the INDABA, to be held from May 7th to 9th in Durban, in the KwaZulu-Natal region.
Minister of the Presidency Jeff Radebe said Indaba 2016 will be taking place at the Inkosi Albert Luthuli Convention Center. The INDABA event is a Pan-African platform promoting tourism products.
Integrated into the National Development strategy, tourism is one of the economic growth pillars in South Africa.In 2014, it contributed 26 billion dollars to the country’s Gross National Product, and it is expected to be generating close to 39 billion by 2025, with more than 2 million jobs.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 1452
- online: 161
- total: 3850065