Brussels, May 3 (RHC)-- Greenpeace has leaked 248 pages of the latest negotiating text of a trade deal between the U.S. and the European Union, known as the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership, or TTIP.
Greenpeace says the documents show the U.S. is pressuring European countries to loosen environmental and consumer protection, and include provisions to give corporations, such as Nestlé and Coca-Cola, more power during trade talks.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3541
- today: 2844
- online: 154
- total: 5762209