Radio journalist Felix Molina
Tegucigalpa, May 4 (RHC)-- In Honduras, a prominent radio journalist has been shot four times, but survived. Félix Molina was reportedly attacked twice in the same day on Monday, suffering bullet wounds in each leg.
In a statement released by a human rights group, Molina said he believed he was directly targeted, and vowed to continue "practicing journalism without fear."
Speaking with journalists in Tegucigalpa, the Honduran capital, Felix Molina said: "I declare myself a survivor of the insecurity that the majority of the country faces."
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4903
- today: 806
- online: 160
- total: 3862570