Radio journalist Felix Molina
Tegucigalpa, May 4 (RHC)-- In Honduras, a prominent radio journalist has been shot four times, but survived. Félix Molina was reportedly attacked twice in the same day on Monday, suffering bullet wounds in each leg.
In a statement released by a human rights group, Molina said he believed he was directly targeted, and vowed to continue "practicing journalism without fear."
Speaking with journalists in Tegucigalpa, the Honduran capital, Felix Molina said: "I declare myself a survivor of the insecurity that the majority of the country faces."
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3594
- today: 1200
- online: 90
- total: 4599101