Washington, May 25 (RHC)-- More than 600 U.S. writers have signed an "Open Letter to the American People" -- opposing Donald Trump’s candidacy for president of the United States.
Signed by authors including Stephen King, Junot Díaz, Amy Tan and Dave Eggers, the letter reads in part: "The rise of a political candidate who deliberately appeals to the basest and most violent elements in society, who encourages aggression among his followers, shouts down opponents, intimidates dissenters, and denigrates women and minorities, demands, from each of us, an immediate and forceful response."
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3909
- today: 3090
- online: 126
- total: 4480679