Washington, May 25 (RHC)-- More than 600 U.S. writers have signed an "Open Letter to the American People" -- opposing Donald Trump’s candidacy for president of the United States.
Signed by authors including Stephen King, Junot Díaz, Amy Tan and Dave Eggers, the letter reads in part: "The rise of a political candidate who deliberately appeals to the basest and most violent elements in society, who encourages aggression among his followers, shouts down opponents, intimidates dissenters, and denigrates women and minorities, demands, from each of us, an immediate and forceful response."
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba ratifies its unwavering support for Nicaragua
- Cuba renews its solidarity with Nicaragua
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3268
- today: 1968
- online: 107
- total: 4944812