Washington, May 25 (RHC)-- More than 600 U.S. writers have signed an "Open Letter to the American People" -- opposing Donald Trump’s candidacy for president of the United States.
Signed by authors including Stephen King, Junot Díaz, Amy Tan and Dave Eggers, the letter reads in part: "The rise of a political candidate who deliberately appeals to the basest and most violent elements in society, who encourages aggression among his followers, shouts down opponents, intimidates dissenters, and denigrates women and minorities, demands, from each of us, an immediate and forceful response."
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Ambassador: “Bolivia is the Consecration of Indigenous People's Dream of Liberation, Decolonization”
- Second Stage of General Elections Underway in Cuba
- Israel Throws New Challenge to the International Community
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4472
- today: 3530
- online: 215
- total: 4224096