London, May 31 (RHC)-- Stephen Hawking, probably the most prominent scientist alive, is struggling to understand why real estate mogul Donald Trump is popular among American voters in his 2016 presidential campaign.
The genius who has been in search of a theory of everything (ToE), said in a Tuesday interview with ITV's "Good Morning Britain" show that he can't explain Trump's popularity.
His comment was in response to a question on if his knowledge of the universe meant he could explain why the real estate tycoon is gaining success in his campaign. Through the computer system he operates, Hawking said: "He is a demagogue who seems to appeal to the lowest common denominator."
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3948
- today: 2997
- online: 132
- total: 4833731