Miami, June 7 (RHC)-- In the U.S. state of Florida, a Tropical Storm Warning has been discontinued along the Atlantic coast. On the forecast track, the center of Tropical Storm Colin should move near and parallel to the coast of the southeastern United States.
Some increase in strength is expected during the next 24 hours. However, Colin is also expected to lose its tropical cyclone characteristics. and only produce additional rainfall amounts of 1 to 3 inches across eastern North Carolina and central Florida.
The tail-end of Tropical Storm Colin -- which formed in the Gulf of Mexico and headed north, north-east and did not directly affect Cuba – did however bring some much-needed rainfall to the island over the past several days.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 2439
- online: 202
- total: 4085162