Miami, June 7 (RHC)-- In the U.S. state of Florida, a Tropical Storm Warning has been discontinued along the Atlantic coast. On the forecast track, the center of Tropical Storm Colin should move near and parallel to the coast of the southeastern United States.
Some increase in strength is expected during the next 24 hours. However, Colin is also expected to lose its tropical cyclone characteristics. and only produce additional rainfall amounts of 1 to 3 inches across eastern North Carolina and central Florida.
The tail-end of Tropical Storm Colin -- which formed in the Gulf of Mexico and headed north, north-east and did not directly affect Cuba – did however bring some much-needed rainfall to the island over the past several days.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3693
- today: 754
- online: 67
- total: 4842891