Miami, June 7 (RHC)-- In the U.S. state of Florida, a Tropical Storm Warning has been discontinued along the Atlantic coast. On the forecast track, the center of Tropical Storm Colin should move near and parallel to the coast of the southeastern United States.
Some increase in strength is expected during the next 24 hours. However, Colin is also expected to lose its tropical cyclone characteristics. and only produce additional rainfall amounts of 1 to 3 inches across eastern North Carolina and central Florida.
The tail-end of Tropical Storm Colin -- which formed in the Gulf of Mexico and headed north, north-east and did not directly affect Cuba – did however bring some much-needed rainfall to the island over the past several days.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 294
- online: 101
- total: 4378280