Buenos Aires, June 11 (RHC)-- Russia Today contributor Adrian Salbuchi said that the suspension of the broadcasts of RT Spanish and TeleSUR in Argentina is “psychological warfare” and part of the West’s all-out onslaught on Latin America.
Salbuchi is an international political analyst, researcher, consultant and author of several books on geopolitics in both, Spanish and English.
He said that the true reason behind the Macri administration's decision to take the two TV channels off air is that RT and TeleSUR both provide much-needed leftist views and alternative viewpoints on international politics, international finance, international economic treaties, for instance the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
He added: “Regrettably, the new government of President Maricio Macri has completely aligned Argentina to the interests of the United States, the European Union, the United Kingdom and also Israel.”
The prominent researcher further said: “What we are seeing, at least in Argentina, is a case of censorship where the government does not want an alternative viewpoint, which is different to CNN and Fox News and the New York Times and the Daily Telegraph to be heard by the Argentinian population so that we may have a clearer view what is happening in the world and in Argentina.”
Adrian Salbuchi writes op-ed pieces for RT Spanish as well as RT English, and is a regular guest on alternative media radio and TV shows in the US, Europe and Latin America.
- President Raul Castro Congratulates Nicolas Maduro on PSUV´s Electoral Victory
- Council Members of the U.S. Cities of Tampa and St Petersburg Attend Business Forum in Cuba
- Confusion Prevails in Catalonia
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- World Food Program Praises Cuba's Record in Face of Natural Disasters
- Sochi Hosts World's Biggest Youth Event
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4823
- today: 1407
- online: 176
- total: 3835377