Orlando, June 13 (RHC)-- One of the guns used by the shooter at the nightclub in Orlando, Florida was an AR-15 semiautomatic rifle. The gun was also used in the massacres at Sandy Hook Elementary School; the Aurora, Colorado, movie theater; and at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California.
AR-15-style rifles like Mateen’s were once illegal under the U.S. Federal Assault Weapons Ban, which expired in 2004. The FBI announced on Monday that the guns were purchased by Omar Mateen legally.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 562
- online: 115
- total: 4835215