Orlando, June 13 (RHC)-- One of the guns used by the shooter at the nightclub in Orlando, Florida was an AR-15 semiautomatic rifle. The gun was also used in the massacres at Sandy Hook Elementary School; the Aurora, Colorado, movie theater; and at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, California.
AR-15-style rifles like Mateen’s were once illegal under the U.S. Federal Assault Weapons Ban, which expired in 2004. The FBI announced on Monday that the guns were purchased by Omar Mateen legally.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4001
- today: 3373
- online: 179
- total: 4078163