Washington, July 6 (RHC)-- Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is facing criticism after he tweeted an image on Saturday showing Hillary Clinton, a pile of $100 bills and a six-pointed Star of David, along with the words "Most Corrupt Candidate Ever!"
The tweet immediately drew criticism for being anti-Semitic. Trump has called the claims of anti-Semitism ridiculous, but he deleted the tweet and later retweeted the same image, but with the Star of David replaced by a circle.
The news outlet Mic.com has reported the original image shared by the presumptive Republican presidential candidate came from a Twitter user whose feed includes a number of violent and offensive images of African Americans, Muslims and immigrants.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 7938
- today: 9417
- online: 148
- total: 7015824