Washington, July 6 (RHC)-- Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is facing criticism after he tweeted an image on Saturday showing Hillary Clinton, a pile of $100 bills and a six-pointed Star of David, along with the words "Most Corrupt Candidate Ever!"
The tweet immediately drew criticism for being anti-Semitic. Trump has called the claims of anti-Semitism ridiculous, but he deleted the tweet and later retweeted the same image, but with the Star of David replaced by a circle.
The news outlet Mic.com has reported the original image shared by the presumptive Republican presidential candidate came from a Twitter user whose feed includes a number of violent and offensive images of African Americans, Muslims and immigrants.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 2418
- online: 204
- total: 3851031