Bangui, December 28 (RHC)-- Dozens of people have been killed this week in continued fighting in the Central African Republic. Muslim and Christian militias have battled the other and attacked civilian areas since fighting erupted earlier this month.
The Red Cross says it has recovered 44 bodies in the streets of the capital over the last two days. A mass grave with 30 bodies was also reportedly found near a Muslim rebel base.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 3028
- online: 140
- total: 4837681