Bangui, December 28 (RHC)-- Dozens of people have been killed this week in continued fighting in the Central African Republic. Muslim and Christian militias have battled the other and attacked civilian areas since fighting erupted earlier this month.
The Red Cross says it has recovered 44 bodies in the streets of the capital over the last two days. A mass grave with 30 bodies was also reportedly found near a Muslim rebel base.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
NUMBER OF HITS/VISITORS
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3797
- today: 3526
- online: 119
- total: 4377648