Mexico City, July 18 (RHC-PL) -- Gail Walker, the Executive Director of Pastors for Peace, told reporters in the Mexican capital that it is important to continue the legacy of her father, the late Reverend Luis Walker. Gail said that while there are changes in the relations between the U.S. and Cuba, there was still a need to push for a total end to Washington's blockade of the island and for the return of Guantanamo to the Cuban people.
The head of Pastors for Peace announced that there were 41 people on the caravan this year, which arrives in Havana on Monday. She said that the focus of this caravan is to make a greater effort to inform people about the negative effects of the blockade against Cuba.
Gail Walker said that representatives of the Pastors for Peace Caravan will travel to Santi Spiritus. the province that will hosting the national event for the 63th Anniversary of the attack on the Moncada and the Carlos Manuel de Cespedes barracks -- on July 26, 1953.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 2830
- online: 204
- total: 4081311