Havana, July 25 (RHC)-- The national celebrations for the 63rd anniversary of the attack on the Moncada and Carlos Manuel de Cespedes Garrisons will begin at 7 a.m. on Tuesday morning in Sancti Spiritus.
The main speech for the Day of National Rebellion will be given by the Second Secretary of the Central Committee of the Cuban Communist Party and Vice President of the Councils of State and Ministers, Jose Ramon Machado Ventura.
Live coverage of the event tomorrow, July 26th, will be broadcast in Spanish on Cubavisión, Cubavisión International, Radio Rebelde, Radio Progreso and Radio Habana Cuba.
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Cuba presents business opportunities in oil and energy sector
- Fidel: The Caribbean is an example of how peoples and governments can work together united by culture, history and common interests
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Ireland, a stone in the brexit shoe
- Havana hosts conference on climate change vulnerability and resilience in the Caribbean
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3430
- today: 2489
- online: 114
- total: 5423465