Havana, July 25 (RHC)-- The national celebrations for the 63rd anniversary of the attack on the Moncada and Carlos Manuel de Cespedes Garrisons will begin at 7 a.m. on Tuesday morning in Sancti Spiritus.
The main speech for the Day of National Rebellion will be given by the Second Secretary of the Central Committee of the Cuban Communist Party and Vice President of the Councils of State and Ministers, Jose Ramon Machado Ventura.
Live coverage of the event tomorrow, July 26th, will be broadcast in Spanish on Cubavisión, Cubavisión International, Radio Rebelde, Radio Progreso and Radio Habana Cuba.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Fidel Castro’s concept of Revolution and Cuba's New Constitution
- Donald Trump renews national maritime emergency regarding Cuba
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Eight years of hell in Libya
- Cuba calls on the international community to prevent a military intervention against Venezuela
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3857
- today: 2701
- online: 136
- total: 5670951