Havana, July 25 (RHC)-- The national celebrations for the 63rd anniversary of the attack on the Moncada and Carlos Manuel de Cespedes Garrisons will begin at 7 a.m. on Tuesday morning in Sancti Spiritus.
The main speech for the Day of National Rebellion will be given by the Second Secretary of the Central Committee of the Cuban Communist Party and Vice President of the Councils of State and Ministers, Jose Ramon Machado Ventura.
Live coverage of the event tomorrow, July 26th, will be broadcast in Spanish on Cubavisión, Cubavisión International, Radio Rebelde, Radio Progreso and Radio Habana Cuba.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3898
- today: 2805
- online: 121
- total: 5241237