Havana, August 5 (RHC)-- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo met Friday in Havana with his visiting counterpart Gabriela Rivadeneira.
In statements to reporters prior to her meeting with Lazo, the Ecuadorian lawmaker defended unity among all Latin American and Caribbean nations as the best and only possibility for regional peoples to stand strong in today's geopolitical scenario.
The top Ecuadorian legislator is here on a working visit, invited by both, her Cuban counterpart and Cuba's First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel.
During her stay, she is scheduled to sign some cooperation agreements with Cuban authorities in sectors like education, health, labor, culture and the promotion of gender equality.
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Puerto Rico is going through one of the most difficult crisis it has faced in its history
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2877
- today: 1615
- online: 124
- total: 5851909