Havana, August 5 (RHC)-- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo met Friday in Havana with his visiting counterpart Gabriela Rivadeneira.
In statements to reporters prior to her meeting with Lazo, the Ecuadorian lawmaker defended unity among all Latin American and Caribbean nations as the best and only possibility for regional peoples to stand strong in today's geopolitical scenario.
The top Ecuadorian legislator is here on a working visit, invited by both, her Cuban counterpart and Cuba's First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel.
During her stay, she is scheduled to sign some cooperation agreements with Cuban authorities in sectors like education, health, labor, culture and the promotion of gender equality.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 4145
- online: 151
- total: 3861006