Havana, August 5 (RHC)-- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo met Friday in Havana with his visiting counterpart Gabriela Rivadeneira.
In statements to reporters prior to her meeting with Lazo, the Ecuadorian lawmaker defended unity among all Latin American and Caribbean nations as the best and only possibility for regional peoples to stand strong in today's geopolitical scenario.
The top Ecuadorian legislator is here on a working visit, invited by both, her Cuban counterpart and Cuba's First Vice President Miguel Díaz-Canel.
During her stay, she is scheduled to sign some cooperation agreements with Cuban authorities in sectors like education, health, labor, culture and the promotion of gender equality.
- Ambassador: “Bolivia is the Consecration of Indigenous People's Dream of Liberation, Decolonization”
- Second Stage of General Elections Underway in Cuba
- Israel Throws New Challenge to the International Community
- Cuba Holds President Donald Trump Responsible for Setback in Bilateral Migratory Relations
- Pope Francisco Returns to Latin America
- Cuban and U.S. Representatives Hold Meeting on Cyber-security and the Fight against Cyber-crimes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4472
- today: 1273
- online: 130
- total: 4221839