Caracas, August 8 (RHC)-- Venezuelan Minister of Communication and Information Luís José Marcano said a broad program of activities is being organized across the country to celebrate the 90th birthday of Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro.
Writing on his twitter account, Marcano said the program includes audiovisual screenings, book launchings and cultural activities, among other initiatives.
The Venezuelan official mentioned the close friendship between Fidel and the leader of the Bolivarian Revolution, the late Hugo Chavez.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4802
- today: 1490
- online: 182
- total: 6657357