Havana, August 9 (RHC)-- The Continental Association of Latin American and Caribbean Students (OCLAE) will meet in Havana to celebrate the organization's 50th anniversary.
Founded on August 11, 1966, in Havana, OCLAE represents and defends the dreams and interests of regional youth and peoples.
At the Havana meeting, which will be dedicated also to the 90th birthday of Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro, delegates, representing 38 OCLAE member federations in 24 countries, will debate the role of the youth in the present regional and world scenario.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4355
- today: 3328
- online: 142
- total: 6635075