Continental Association of Latin American and Caribbean Students Celebrates 50th Anniversary in Havana
Havana, August 11 (RHC)-- The Continental Association of Latin American and Caribbean Students (OCLAE) is celebrating its 50th anniversary with a series of activities at the University of Havana.
At the Havana meeting, dedicated also to the 90th birthday of Cuban Revolution leader Fidel Castro, delegates, representing 38 OCLAE member federations in 24 countries, are debating the role of the youth in the present regional and world scenario.
Founded on August 11,1966, in Havana, OCLAE represents and defends the dreams and interests of regional youth and peoples.
Other activities include poster and photo exhibitions and book launchings dedicated to Fidel and to student movements in the region.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Donald Trump's Controversial Fiscal Reform
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4477
- today: 2207
- online: 214
- total: 4089407