Brasilia, September 6 (RHC)-- The Brazilian Workers’ Federation (CTB) thanked Cuba for its strong rejection of the parliamentary-judicial coup perpetrated against constitutional President Dilma Rousseff.
The CTB sent a message to the Cuban government, thanking the island's authorities and people for denouncing and condemning the impeachment of President Rousseff.
Brazil’s Popular Front has called on progressive and social movements in Brazil and around the world to unite and mobilize against the de facto government led by Michel Temer.
Meanwhile, the Cuban Workers’ Confederation (CTC) ratified its solidarity with the CTB and Brazil’s Workers’ Party, immersed in a battle against attempts by the de facto government to privatize the country’s vast resources.
- Diaz-Canel meets with Cuban artists back from the US
- Who is Todd Robinson?
- Political activist says blood of Posada Carriles' victims in U.S. government's hands
- Incredible: Mexico rejects results of Venezuelan presidential election
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Maduro's victory symbolizes his people's determination to not allow a capitalist rebirth in Venezuela
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4609
- today: 3750
- online: 99
- total: 4730069