Brasilia, September 6 (RHC)-- The Brazilian Workers’ Federation (CTB) thanked Cuba for its strong rejection of the parliamentary-judicial coup perpetrated against constitutional President Dilma Rousseff.
The CTB sent a message to the Cuban government, thanking the island's authorities and people for denouncing and condemning the impeachment of President Rousseff.
Brazil’s Popular Front has called on progressive and social movements in Brazil and around the world to unite and mobilize against the de facto government led by Michel Temer.
Meanwhile, the Cuban Workers’ Confederation (CTC) ratified its solidarity with the CTB and Brazil’s Workers’ Party, immersed in a battle against attempts by the de facto government to privatize the country’s vast resources.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3635
- today: 815
- online: 113
- total: 5038345